Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged?!


This is all new to me but I am sure as the winter approaches and I have more time on my hands this tagging other blogs will be fun :)
I have been tagged by Jaime from It's A Jaime Thing. I now have to follow the rules....“Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky details about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged”. Here goes! (Copied from Jaime's blog of course!)
1. My favourite place to be is on the beach with little Elizabeth (my two year old), eating fritura malaguena, salads and drinking lots of white wine and building sandcastles :)
2. Jaime, I can relate to the coffee, I swear it helps me sleep too, I love it and drink far too much!
3. I cannot walk past Zara Home without popping in and buying something
4. Pet hates, arrogant, rude people, untidy houses (unfortunately with two teenagers and a toddler it is difficult to avoid!) and windy weather.
5. I live on top of a mountain overlooking Marbella, Gibraltar and Morocco with fabulous views and spend hours sitting in my garden on my terrace enjoying such a wonderful place to live :) Whilst in the process of drinking far too much coffee! Either iced coffee on hot days or cafe con leche for the rest of the time, or occasionally coffee icecream but have not found it to buy yet here in Spain, Waitrose used to do a really good one!
6. Accessories... love them either for me, houses, baby, teenage daughters, any excuse we accessorize :)
Gosh now I have to find 6 blogs to send tags too back later!
Here are my 6 of my favorite blogs I have tagged
(Could not send a comment to Preston, my idol! But could not do my first tag without him :)

1 comment:

Life Design Event Planning said...

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for "tagging" me and listing Life Design Event Planning as one of your fav blogs! I have been tagged before so I thought I would send that link to you. Check it out here.

http://blog.lifedesignevents.com/2007/08/passing-it-along.html

Hope to hear from you again. Keep reading and I think your blog is great too!