Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Big Hello!

Shabby chic board from Brendas Wedding Blog

Wow! a big hello to all my followers, I am thrilled you have all added me to your lists, I hope to continue to find and publish interesting ideas for wedding and event design and decorations plus anything else I come across. I am also planning to feature more and more interviews, articles and any other things that my readers would like to suggest! We are also hoping to cover more real life weddings this year across Europe.


Thank you to you all for encouraging me


Laura x

1 comment:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Hi Laura! Isn't this a beautiful mood board? I love that cream wedding dress: very Miss Haversham! I will be back in touch by email soon - not sure where time has gone recently - I hope all is well with you. D