Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Monday, February 23, 2009

Lemon and Aqua Wedding

I was having lunch in my parent's garden today with my sister and her best friend who were visiting for the weekend. The sun was out and my mother, who always beautifully dresses tables, had laid the table today in turquoise and lime colours, turquoise table mats, lime napkins, lime coloured bread basket and her white crockery.
My sister then announced she needed some lemons for her G&T! I dashed to my house, next door!, got my stepladder and raided my lemon tree in my garden and bought back a few lemons and plonked them in the middle of my mothers beautiful lunch table, it was a heavenly colour scheme I kept admiring all afternoon! So fresh and vibrant and perfectly Meditteranean. I found this inspiration board tonight on www.weddinginspirationblog.blogspot.com which compliments the colours I had today but I will do my own inspiration board tomorrow for this fabulous colour combination!

1 comment:

Kathy Grate@Divine Occasions said...

I love this color combo too! I nominated you for a Blog Award. Please check out your nomination on my Blog. Great Blog!