Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photo Shoot from Bride and Bloom Magazine












On one of my daily reads this morning, Brenda's wedding blog, I saw these fabulous images of this beautiful table setting which was inspired by one of Kathryn at Snippet and Ink inspiration boards. This was a photo shoot for the Spring 2009 Bride and Bloom so perhaps a preview! Created by a team of extraordinarily talented people headed up by Maria of Ritzy Bee and Janie of Brides Cafe. To see more visit either of their blogs, wonderful :) Again I notice the lovebird theme is incorporated on top of the cake. Whilst I love this one of my pet hates is the smell of gypsophilia so I would have to replace this with something else or leave it out!

No comments: