Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged

I was delighted to be tagged last weekend by the lovely Carole at Prima Donna Bride with this Lemonade Award blogs that show great Attitude and /or Gratitude!

Rules:
1 Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who show great ATTITUDE and /or GRATITUDE

3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post

4. Let them know they've received this award by commenting on their blog

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award
I nominate these blogs as outstanding for showing great attitude and gratitude.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blog love- gratitude and attitude, how wonderful!

xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Laura for this lovely mention! I feel honoured to be in such great company!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and thanks again :)

xo
Anne

A Bun Can Dance said...

Dear Laura, Thank you so much - my first award!!!! How exciting! By the way I love the 'love birds' and the Scottish wedding. I think you have been extremely busy lately, whereas I am suffering from snow fatigue: ie. no motivation! Your lovely award will spur me into creativity! Denise

Anonymous said...

I actually love all the themes that are present on your blog. All the different colors were perfectly matched. Love the all the details. Your blog is really inspiring.