Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stylish Beach Wedding in Marbella


What a fabulous surprise, as I sit here listening to the rain outside, I start to receive these fabulous photos from one of our most creative weddings of 2009.
It was a wonderful beach wedding on a very hot August evening here in Marbella and was photographed by Gypsy Westwood from Ibiza, so I could not nag her afterwards as I do with most of the photographers based here in Spain!

Jules, our lovely bride and now a good friend, has emailed me her photos tonight of the wedding with all the fabulous beach details we created, including the fish bowls, which were her idea, as I have a fish phobia!!! I could not even have them in my car when we travelled to the wedding, they had to be in another vehicle!!

The wedding was held in the beautiful La Virginia church, followed by a tapas and cocktail at La Virginia, then all the guests piled down to the beach for the reception.

We used silver starfish for decorations on napkins and table name cards, sea shells scattered on the tables, decorated the beach with a chill out area and lots of lantern bags and candles.

More of this wedding tomorrow as Jules is still sending me over some fabulous images and I have to go to bed! x

1 comment:

bridal said...

Great location..,I am a very big fan of watching wedding photos..Hope to see more!Anyway,thanks for posting..