Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fabulous Inspirations for 2011 weddings!


OMG I have just stumbled upon this fabulous Zenadia Design, that is so worth a visit as it has everything I imagined possible for the 2011 wedding trends and sums the style of 2011 weddings up perfectly.
The blues are everywhere making a huge comeback from the elegant navy to the ice blues, combined with the corals and peaches and still using the vintage washed out ivories.
For me personally it is the first inspiration board I absolutely love, although I am torn :)

It was the navy inspirations I was looking for tonight and I was surprised how many colours work well with navy from the lime greens, oranges to the pale nude pinks, bright pinks and yellows.
We will be posting more navy ideas for weddings shortly as we are working with many beautiful weddings using this colour but all the shades of blues and greys are popular this year, however not turquoise though seems to have had it's day for now, but more sharper or subtle blues are the way forward with a warm coral or peach.

I also have a feeling watching the fashion world that the oriental theme will be back but with bolder colours which I think reflects on the third inspiration board we have posted on here tonight with the slight tropical theme. I will be also researching this trend and posting more about this as well.
I do hope this helps our brides and our readers to get creative, I love it when I stumble upon sites like this, they are worth their weight in gold and we thank them for sharing their ideas with us and I am grateful they continue to inspire me.

4 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Gorgeous color palette boards--both on this post and the previous one! Those peaches and corals are lovely, but it's interesting about the blues trend you mentioned. Thank you for always passing on such fabulous inspiration!

Thank you, too, for "liking" our Facebook page :-).

A Bun Can Dance said...

Dear Laura
Oh I do love your new blog template, it works really well. And also I love that you are branching out into interiors too - weddings and interiors, what could be better? They're both enormous inspirations for me.
A huge thank you for the mention in your inspirations post! I'm quite dizzy by it! I certainly feel very fortunate in my lifestyle and never forget how lucky I am.
I hope you get to organise your Morrocan trip very soon, it sounds delightful and I can't wait to hear more about it! I'll be there on a virtual level :-)
Happy days to you,
Denise x

Reviva Weddings said...

Lissa I love your work as well and am looking forward to being a FB fan :) These inspirations are lovely and it is interesting to see the trends emerging and changing and of course hugely exciting as for us if they stayed the same this would be awfully boring!!!

Denise you inspire me what more can I say, I love your thought processes and deep thinking that you share :) I have always been an interior designer for over 25 years and had to tell myself off recently as was drifting from weddings back to interiors but the two go hand in hand really plus watching fashion world! It is just really watching the trends as they appear which is always very exciting if you have predicted them and I am good at that!! xxx

Heidi @ Zenadia said...

Thanks so much for the lovely compliments and for posting my boards! I'm so thrilled that you have found inspiration in my blog. Thanks again. =)