Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pretty Paper Straws for Weddings

One of my summer obsessions has been paper straws, probably following on from the trend of paper cupcake wrappers, but aren´t they just beautiful and reminiscent of childhood days :)

I love the idea of personalising them for weddings and using them as cocktail stirrers with cute flags attached to them or presented in a vintage jar for guests to help themselves.

There are some lovely striped ones or even more exciting are polka dots! I have just ordered some more for our shop and I am sure Anoulka will hate me when she has cut out hundreds of these for our weddings! But it will be so worth it :)

2 comments:

Sallie Wells said...

Ah, so lovely! We're doing a fall wedding and are going to go with gray...
I got mine here, after lots of searching for good prices! 144 for $6

http://www.graygoose.com/products/paper-straws

Stephanie Elizabeth {Fab You Bliss} said...

So cute! They definitely do remind me of childhood days. I love this trend :-)