Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Udreamybridal Our New Shiny Sponsor




We are delighted to welcome on board our latest shiny sponsor Udreamybridal.

Udreamybridal offer an amazing range of bridalwear from bridal dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride and very cute flower girl dresses.

We particularly love the vintage styled 1950´s Audrey Hepburn styles and there are some fabulous lace and beach style dresses perfect for weddings here in Spain.

You must hotfoot it over to take a sneak peek, particularly if you are working to a budget, as the prices amazed me and they ship worldwide.

2 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Such a feminine style without being too sweet!

Sarah Gayl said...

The third wedding dress picture is very stylish. I could use it if I would like to make use of a vintage wedding theme . thanks for sharing these photos. I'll surely put this on my list.