Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Styling and Decoration Ideas

 
There are 54 sleeps until Christmas and now that Halloween is out the way, I have started thinking and planning for Christmas.
 
I absolutely love this time of year where there are so many amazing creative people starting to blog very magical, twinkling images inspiring us all to decorate our homes beautifully and enjoy what is a very pretty and festive occasion, it can never come around quickly enough for me! 
 
In fact the reason I trained as a window dresser was because as a small child I absolutely loved the magic of the Christmas displays in London in Selfridges, Harrods and Hamleys and by the age of 20 I was a fully fledged display designer creating them!
 
Torie Jayne is one of my favorite designers that I follow as I love her work and the clean crisp style she adopts and I was immediately entranced tonight by these beautiful Christmas images she shared from Lisabeth Dahl
 
So as Christmas approaches and the land of creative blogging becomes magical and wondrous I will share many inspirations with you from my rather fabulous reading list :)

1 comment:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Such wonderful finds! Festive and Christmasy, without being conventional.