Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Friday, December 21, 2012

Wishing you a Glittery Christmas


 




As the Christmas weekend approaches, we are sharing some last minute glittery images with you.  This approach to design is so up my street and I am horrified I did not find these gorgeous images beforehand!
 
 I am in love with the wonderful eclectic array of colours and styles, and this is so my house, style and colours, olive greens combined with hot pinks, reds and turquoise and cooled down with whites, greys, silvers and golds, I am in heaven and needless to say if there are glittery cushions, completely sold :)
 
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our past clients and friends and our future clients, who we are looking forward to working with in 2013 and 2014, a peaceful and wonderfully sparkly Christmas :)
 
Laura x

No comments: